Buffalo cauliflower is crazy popular right now. I created this video, then went to an event where buffalo cauliflower tacos were served, and then Tasty made a buffalo cauliflower video. I feel like the universe is saying the world needs more buffalo cauliflower, and I can’t say that I mind. Here is our answer to that: this recipe is delicious, spicy, low-carb, and pretty healthy! If you want to omit the vegan butter that is totally ok. The recipe will still be just as delicious. Enjoy!
Try dipping this in our Tahini Ranch recipe!
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp vegan butter (melted)
- 1 ½ cup vegan buffalo sauce
- Mix together almond flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large bowl
- Next, cut cauliflower into large chunks
- Toss cauliflower pieces in the flour mixture until coated thoroughly
- Bake for 7 minutes, flip the cauliflower and bake for another 8 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, mix together vegan butter and buffalo sauce
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven and mix with the buffalo sauce mixture, coat all of the cauliflower
- Place cauliflower back on the baking sheet and cook for 25-30 more minutes